Wednesday, March 13, 2024

~ Carrot Bowl ~ New punch needle pattern!

 
 
 
 
 
 Howdy folks!

I've just listed a new punch needle pattern in my Etsy shop
{see my Etsy pocket shop, above}
 
 I love how this finished!
prim, folky, wonky...whatever!

3 little carrots, nestled in a sweet blue bowl ~
I used 3 ply Valdani cotton floss, and my medium tip SMARTPUNCH needle to work this quick project.
I then embroidered OVER the bowl {see polka dots} and carrots {see 'lines"}
 

 I'm working on a few more punch needle designs for Spring/Summer....
get ready!

www.notforgottenfarm.etsy.com
Blessings from the Farm
~ Lori

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh so sweet... I love the look of embroidering over the punching - great idea! Seeing this post reminded me I still have done up that little bunny in the gourd egg pattern of yours yet. Eeek, better move that up on the project list if you're coming out with new punch designs. ~Robin~

Nancy said...

Rich!

Robin in Virginia said...

Darling!