Join us for our 2024 Halloween Open House & Stitch In October 5th ~ 10:00 - 4:00

Join us for our 2024 Halloween Open House & Stitch In    October 5th ~ 10:00 - 4:00
~ Our Pre-Registered STITCH IN is FULL ~ BUT there's plenty of sweet & spooky things to see and shop for!

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

~ Punch Needle News ~



Hello friends & folk!

~ we have been receiving the nicest messages from so many of you,
who want to learn how to do punch needle or just need a refresher course to hone their skills ~

I’m excited to say that I will be offering Beginner/Intermediate classes
here in our Studio ~ starting in January 2024! 
and, I'm working on creating ZOOM Classes for those who cannot attend in person!


The classes will cover the very basics of punch needle…
from the some-what-known history of this type of embroidery,
to transferring a paper pattern onto weavers cloth, to finishing a project ~
and everything in between...

I’ll be sharing more info as January draws nearer,
but if you’re interested leave me a comment below, or message me!





Blessings from the Farm
~ Lori

20 comments:

Janet said...

Very interested in the Zoom class!

Robin in Virginia said...

Super news!

Cindy M. said...

Hello there-I would be very interested in a Zoom class!!!!

Katie Leach said...

Super interested in the Zoom class. That would be great to have that to look forward to!

Katie Leach said...

I would be most interested in the Zoom class. What a fun thing to look forward to!

Katie L. said...

Super interested in the Zoom class.

Usefularts said...

I’m interested in the punch needle class!

Memphis Sarah E said...

A punch needle Zoom class would be AMAZING! Thanks so much for considering this option (from a very excited beginner) 😊

Anonymous said...

Yes! I’d be interested in a zoom class since I’m not local.

Shelli said...

I would be very interested in a beginner punch needle class. Thanks for offering a zoom option as well.

Shelli said...

I would be interested in a beginner punch needle workshop. Thanks for offering a zoom option.

Barb said...

Very interested in a zoom class.

Anonymous said...

Been wanting to try punch needle for years! Would love this ~

Anonymous said...

Would like to participate in a zoom class.

SherryB said...

Interested. Need a class on how to Zoom!

Anonymous said...

Very interested in the needlepunch zoom class! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very interested

Anonymous said...

Interested in a zoom class

Lillian S. Wilmoth said...

I would love to attend this class! If you’re taking names, please count me In. Thanks Lori! 🐦‍⬛♥️

Anonymous said...

Would love to see a zoom class in the future.