Monday, September 19, 2022

~ Punch Needle - Native Corn Necklace ~

 
 
 
 
 Good Monday Morning
Friends & Folk!
 
 
 I just wanted to pop in here to share a new pattern that I made for you...
aren't they cute?

Native Corn Necklaces...punched with Valdani perle cotton in scrumptious Autumnal colors!

I'm working on a Youtube Video now, 
to help explain my process of finishing these into necklaces with a crocheted & beaded chain.
 
 
 

I thought I would get the patterns {paper & pdf} listed in my Etsy shop last night, but thought a video tutorial would be a good thing...having visuals has always helped me in learning something new!
 
I'll post on FB & IG as soon as everything is ready to roll.
 
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
 
 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

These are amazing Lori...so very realistic looking. Alas, mine would never become a necklace as I don't crochet....but they are so sweet I may just decide to make some bowl fillers with them. 🤔 ~Robin~

Robin in Virginia said...

These are incredible, Lori!

Anonymous said...

🧡🧡🧡