Thursday, April 28, 2022

~ wash day ~

 

 

There is nothing quite like a bright, sunny & windy day 
for doing the wash...

I love the feel of freshly laundered sheets on my skin.
~ and the fragrant smell of sunshine and herbs on my linens.

my clothesline is quite-near our kitchen garden, so as I'm hanging
items out to dry, i\I also get to enjoy the calm of my herbs....

do you hang your clothes out to dry??



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 Here is a simple recipe that I like to use for making laundry detergent:

1/2 cup borax powder
1/4 cup baking soda
and a few drops of essential oils
I like lavender, lemon, orange...
but you can use your favorite.

mix together and store in a jar with a lid.

.....make more as needed.
        
{all photos above are sourced from Pinterest}      
 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

No comments: