Friday, April 01, 2022

~ It's a Two-Fer!! ~

 
 
Hi friends!!! 
I’m so happy to announce our first class here in the Studio! 
~ actually, it’s the first public class I’ll be teaching since 2019! ~
 
Class will be held on Saturday April 30th ~ from 10-4:00
CLASS IS NOW FULL
 the class project is this sweet little fabric covered pincushion box, 
with a speckled black hen punch needle topper! 
 
In class, I’ll show you how to punch using 6 strands of DMC cotton floss, 
then show you how to cover your box with beautiful reproduction cotton fabric 
and add a padded pincushion to the inside ~ 
finally, we will age and stain the entire finished box! 
 
~ I’m offering two class fees… 
 
48.00 for all supplies
 ~ OR ~
26.00 if you already have a punch needle and 5” lip-lock hoop…
I will provide everything else (fabric, thread, box, weavers cloth, pincushion supplies). 
 
CLASS IS NOW FULL
 




 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

No comments: