Thursday, February 04, 2021

~ New Releases ~ from Notforgotten Farm™ ~

 Good Evening
Friends & Folk!

Here are my latest Folk Embroidery™ Patterns from 
 ~ Notforgotten Farm© ~

These will all be listed this weekend in our Etsy Shop....
available to you as Paper/Mailed ~ or ~ PDF/Download ~
I'm hoping for a Saturday Evening release, or Sunday evening release...
not sure which way the winds want to blow...but here they are nonetheless...
I hope you love them as much as I do!
 
"Ranunculus Rabbit"


"Henrietta Viola"

 

"Miss Flossie Parsnip"


"Queenie"


"My Cup of Tea"


"Prize Carrot"


and

"Picking Cauliflower"


I am hoping to use some of these design/models 
~ as online tutorials for my #flosstube channel:
"Notforgottenfarm"
where I will work some of the more 'involved' stitches along with you...
not really 'involved', but maybe a little less 'familiar' to you ~

I am not one for anything fussy or complicated...
I just want to spend my time stitching and making pretty things!

Anyhoo, keep an eye out for the actual UPDATE as to when they will be in the 

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

4 comments:

susan hemann said...

very sweet

NMK said...

These are just wonderful Lori !!! I haven't had any difficulty getting to your blog . Maybe because I am a long time follower ???

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh, I love these....the bunnies are my favorite!! ~Robin~

Info World said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.