Tuesday, January 19, 2021

~ Rabbits and Chickens ~

 
Hello Friends & Folk!
it's been a while since I have posted here...
i believe my last post was to wish everyone a Merry Christmas ~
 
it is now January,
{how did that happen??}
 
I've been busy working on new designs for embroidery & cross stitch patterns for you!
 
here is a preview of what will be available soon in my Etsy shop:
 


 



 these are all worked on simple Osnaburg, 
found in your local Walmart, Hobby Lobby or Joann's stores...

I love the nubby, grainy look this fabric lends to my embroideries,
and I love to cross stitch on it too!
{photos of the new cross stitch designs coming soon}
 
 I hope you tried and enjoyed doing the Split Stitch tutorial that I posted previously, but for those who haven't seen it, here are the links:

 


I am planning to offer many {many!!} more embroidery patterns this New Year, 
so if you haven't tried it, you should! 

for me it is a nice break from cross stitching, 
~ the freedom and movement of the stitches make my heart happy ❤
 
 Wishing you a beautiful day full of creativity & Love!
 
 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

4 comments:

Donna Munson said...

Love them all Lori! Thanks for sharing the work of your hands.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ooooo!! Those bunnies are fantastic Lori! I have not yet tried doing the angel...or the witch pattern I purchased a while back... I have the osnaburg and floss, I think what I am lacking is the confidence LOL. ~Robin~

NMK said...

These are all so sweet & beautiful !!!! I hope to try your split stitching soon !

Tammy said...

Your embroidery is SO sweet. The first little bunny girl bust is perfect. I really need to learn embroidery. I think the finishing off on the back is putting me off. I have no idea how to do that, lol.