Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A Bewitching Virtual Show!

 
Kindly join me, 
and a cauldron-full of over 40 of the most enchanting, 
sweet & spooky Hallowe'en artisans you will ever find in one magickal event!

A Virtual Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween
Saturday, September 19th at 8:00 A.M.
 
www.bewitchingpeddlersofhalloween.com
 
and 
~ here is the spooktacular Participating Artists list:


 
 ☞ How to shop this Fabulous Virtual Show

On Saturday Morning, at 8:00 A.M. sharp,
where you will see all of the above Participating Artist's links go LIVE, 
for you to click on
and purchase their wondrously-frightful goodes...

I am honored to be participating, 
and will be offering you some of my finished goods over at my Etsy shop:
 ...once at my Etsy shop, 
the link to my "Finished Folk Art" section 
will be there on the left hand sidebar ~
(the link is not there at the moment, but WILL be there when the show goes live)
 
and... here is a peak at some of the things I'll be offering ~  




 
~ Stay tuned for more info on my finished folk art & goods ~
I'll be giving more previews all week!

Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

4 comments:

Denise said...

This sounds wonderful, but - I have to work on Sat. Is there a way in which I can watch this online later??
I hate to miss it. Many blessings, Denise

NMK said...

Oh this looks like Fun !!!! Love your special goodies !!! I hope to see you then !!!!

Danell said...

Setting my alarm so that I don't get busy and miss it!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Beautiful offerings from the sneak peeks!! As I told sweet Stacey, it has always been a dream wish of mine to attend a Bewitching Peddlars show....and while this is likely the closest I will ever really get, I have another commitment early Saturday and will likely miss out again. Boo (and not in the good sense of the word). Wishing you the best of shows ~Robin~