Tuesday, June 02, 2020

~ 2020 Stitch In at NFF Canceled ~









Dear Friends...
we are very sorry to say that we will not be hosting our
2020 Stitch In at Notforgotten Farm this year ~
*** due to State & Nationwide regulations concerning Covid-19, we will be offering our Pre-Registered Attendees their choice of a Full Refund or Hold-Your-Spot for the 2021 Stitch In at Notforgotten Farm ~
---->>>>>> Pre-Registered Attendees Kindly email me at Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com to let me know if you would like a refund or advanced registration:
Christina Clarke Cassidy
Libby Nutty
Barbara Tierney Murphy
Donna Rae Barrow
Karen Whitehead
Linda Cole
Amy Toad
Theresa Gail Hewes
Barbara Hunter
Kathy Meyer
Jen Roddewig
Shari Kritikakos
Kathleen Robertson Bailey
Carolyn Mason-Murray
Debbie Mooney




Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

2 comments:

Faith said...

This looks like something I would go to if I lived in your area. Things like this go on where I live. Living in fear is causing us to close everything. At the very time when people need to get back to the real, simple basics of a life,when we need this to help heal, closed...stopped....go sit in your house and watch the very thing which makes you fearful. I hope that you will be able to reopen your event,as I wait for those near me to reopen,because we need to do something positive and uplifting now especially more than ever. I enjoy you blog. Peace to you.

NMK said...

So sorry you had to cancel this event , so many fun things & places to go are cancelled or closed …..this is all so sad . Just hope and pray that our Christmas season will not be cancelled too .
We need Peace around the world .