Sunday, March 01, 2020

~ You Lucky Duck! ~

Hello Friends & Folk!
a very Happy March 1st you you all ~

Yesterday I shared my 'Lucky Witch' Folk Embroidery pattern with you all...
and TODAY I have just listed...
"Lucky Duck" 
a counted cross stitch design from Notforgotten Farm™

I finished this last March ~ and promptly put it away and FORGOT about it!
so, now I'm actually on time with it this year...
 LOL

so for your stitching amusement and just in time for St. Patrick's Day ~

☘ ~ ☘ ~ ☘ ~ ☘ ~ ☘ ~ ☘ ~ ☘ ~ ☘ ~ ☘ ~ ☘ ~ ☘
 



the finish is unique, and egg shape and I added thread rings...
 

Model was stitched by me on
30ct Parchment Linen from Weeks Dye Works
Threads used: DMC cotton floss
Stitch Count: 57w x 59h
Mini Pom Pom Trim in Colonial Blue from
www.damesoftheneedle.com

Available in PDF and Paper
with full finishing instructions & template

Click HERE for PDF/download pattern
Click HERE for Paper/Mailed pattern

🦆 🥚🦆 🥚🦆 🥚🦆 🥚🦆 🥚🦆 🥚🦆 🥚🦆 🥚

 I hope you love this as much as I do!

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

3 comments:

Three Sheep Studio said...

Beautiful finish, Lori 💜
Rose

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Thank you Rose :)

Andrea Charles said...

Lori, you have got an amazing talent and magic in your hands. I have just started with my embroidery classes and your works are truly inspiring. The Lucky Duck counted cross stitch design is a masterpiece of your works. Do share tutorial videos on embroidery that would help beginners.