Wednesday, March 18, 2020

~ March Hares ~




just a few photos pilfered from Pinterest
 of one of my favorite frolicking fur-friends ~
the March Hare

 If you find something interesting here, please do not follow me, follow people which I follow, they deserve that. Thank you :)
 15 Animals Caught In Mid Jump That Will Blow Your Mind
 
 Hare Krishna: The spiritual hare was pictured near Ayr

The expression “mad as a March hare” dates back to 1529. It refers to the wild behaviour of male hares during the mating season in March.

Summer Hare | Flickr - Peter Denness I'm not sure if he looks sad or evil.  So skinny!!!

What are You Looking at? by Jay Goodrich  Blacktailed Jack Rabbit

 just to brighten your day....
make you giggle a bit?
{worked for me}

me thinks I will embroider a few rabbits or hares...
some carrots too perhaps.

🥕. 🥕. 🥕. 🥕. 🥕. 🥕. 🥕. 🥕


Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos. One of my favorite s too!