Sunday, February 02, 2020

~ Saturday's Studio ~



Good Sunday Morning 
~ Friends & Folk!

What a crazy day we enjoyed in the Shop & Studio here yesterday ~
 When we girls get together, you never know what will be on the 'menu'...

Soups to Nuts!
{and I mean nuts in thee very best way ~ our cackling laughter fills my heart}

On the crochet front:
Janice has been busy! 
she made these adorable forsythia flowers from crochet thread
 

cute as can be...
I of course, tried to make them but 
epic fail!!!
 but I will try again tho, never one to give up! 
she attached hers to twigs from her yard and I love them...
they're so sweet ~ Just like our Janice ♥
 

our work table was filled with so many things ~
cross stitch, embroidery, beading, crochet and knitting!

a joyfully creative jumble ~


before we ate lunch, 
we all took a nice walk up our dusty road...
the cool clean air and exercise is always inspiring for an appetite!
you can see my poor attempt at  double crochet below...I keep adding stitches LOL!
 
 
 
Nancy and Anita brought along their
Instant pots and Nancy showed us how to use one ~
here she is below getting everything prepped for the demo
{I guess Peter wanted to learn too?}


No, these two clowns were just stirring up trouble per usual!


we all watched and learned while Nancy instructed
in her usual easy & friendly manner ~



I myself do not have an IP {yet} and am looking forward to getting and using one!

...the menu was Tandoori Chicken, Glazed carrots, salad & dessert ~
yum!
 



so many recipes to research and learn ~ 
Nancy has mastered hers, and Anita has already used hers successfully today!
 


How many of my readers have one and use an Instantpot??  
Inquiring minds....
;)

Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

7 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

I bought an IP a year and a half ago. It's never made it out of the box...sigh :(

Susie H said...

I have one and they're a wonderful kitchen helper! Hard-boiled eggs come out perfect, my SIL swears it's the only way she can be successful with rice, and I love Chicken Tajine. It was probably very similar to the one you had Saturday.

denise said...

I bought one back in the fall.So far I have only used it a few times but I love it.I bought The Pioneer Woman's Ip.

Three Sheep Studio said...

Love the crocheted Forsythia flowers 🌼
Your group sounds like fun.
Rose

Play Bazaar said...

Utilize these tips to help your dietary endeavors and to figure out how to acknowledge and appreciate nourishment. play bazaar

Play Bazaar said...

Discover that the style of your site is engaging and doesn't reduce clients because of poor plan. Your logo should coordinate indistinguishably, as you would prefer not to advertise an obsolete form of your plan. Attempt to make your site as engaging and contemporary as workable for a happy with review understanding. Satta King The Internet Marketing Revolution And How To Get Involved Play Bazaar

Unknown said...

Use mobile marketing as a means of communication not a means for profit. Your business may be very important to you, but you need to remember that customers do not take well to being treated like money bags. Using your mobile campaign to actually talk to them will increase your sales more than promotions. Satta King Expert Tips And Tricks For Lead Generation Play Bazaar