Thursday, February 27, 2020

~ Just Bewitching ~



Good Day Friends and Folk ~

This new year ~
 the beginning of 2020... is already sharing with me wonderful things!

 I have been summoned to participate as a vendor at the prestigious
Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween
September 26th, 2020
Calhoun County Fairgrounds Marshall, MI

720 Fair St Marshall, MI 49068



I am honored to say the least, 
to have been asked to return to such a wonderful venue for Halloween collectors and lovers ~
Once upon a time, Before it was the Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween, 
...this event was called  
Ghoultide Gathering

I was fortunate to have been a participating artist at just a few of these Gatherings ~
here are a few photos, 
 here is the very first Ghoultide Gathereing that I was at
held at Mill Race Village ca. 2009:


and here is the last one I was at at the Chelsea Fairgrounds in 2012 ~


{{ that would be me 'hands up' in the back row ;) }}



my sewing room is already becoming...
well, more organized for some serious Halloween-merry-making!

I will share progress photos of my work on this blog, on Instagram & Facebook too ~ 

I am SO looking forward to 6 full months of creating wondrous things for my booth....
keep thinking 'Farm Witch' theme ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
.....A N D.....
 

Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

2 comments:

Barb said...

Can't wait top see all the wonderful things you will be making!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congratulations on an amazing honor! Going to one of gatherings is on my "I-Really-Really-Wanna-Do-This-Someday" list. My bed your head is buzzing with ideas. Enjoy your weekend! ~Robin~