Monday, September 30, 2019

~ Show Photos ~


 Good Monday Morning Friends & Folk ~
a little break from yesterday's heat has me feeling a bit better...
the diverticulitis is being treated with nasty antibiotics and I am once again on the mend!
{thanks kindly for the good thoughts and prayers for healing}

this past Saturday was our 11th 
Gathering of Primitive Friends Show/Hook & Stitch In
here at our humble old homeplace...

here are some photos for you:

our daughter Hannah & dear friend Nancy Bauer

the sweetest sisters and dear friends Anita Reynolds and Janice Wright

the beautiful and talented Becky Noland/Lucy Beam

some of Becky's designs





my BFF and dear friend Miss Joan/Old Rectory Antiques

Jack & Kathy Newman's wonderful goods ~

happy shoppers in Jack & Kathy's booth!

wonderful soaps and prim goods from Jill Bivens/Fat Cat Soaps

Janelle Larkin and family from Miss Nellie's Primitives




our humble old farmhouse and Jan Cole/the Wool'n Gardener booth of luscious wools!



{men folk} in front of Becky Carney/Wing and a Prayers almost-empty booth

Becky Carney/A Wing and a Prayer & Jan Cole/Wool'n Gardener

Becky's booth almost sold out!

sweet friend captured through an old window pane

Teresa Miller/Teresa's Primitive Treasures beautiful wooden and textile goods


Jack Newman & our little Daisy!!


beautiful hooked rug in progress ~ in the Studio here at the farm

more hooking in the Studio

lots of wonderful stitching done too!



Thank you to everyone who came after the unexpected date change ~
Thank you to all of our beloved vendors!
Thank you to the best FRIENDS anyone could ever have! 
Thank you to my Family for the help and support!

Now I am going to take a short break to play catch up on orders, work on new designs and get ready for our Christmas Open House!



Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I lived closer! What amazing talent on display!

Joan Hodapp said...

Oh, what a wonderful event! So many talented folks! I need to visit soon!

HomePlace Gatherings said...

Would love to see a close up of what Joan had on her "necklace".

Lady Locust said...

It all looks scrumptious! What fun times you have.

NMK said...

Oh boy so many neat booths !!! Wish I lived closer too !!! You had beautiful weather too !!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

So many wonderful vendors!
Jan Cole will be at our hook in this Saturday. Can't wait. Her wools are gorgeous!

Chrie said...

What a simply beautiful event! Wish I could have attended...best wishes for many more successful turnouts!

Tana said...

Sure wish I lived closer. I think I'm one of two primitive artisans in all of California!

Penny said...

Oh my! I think I saw 8,276 things I wanted!! It looked like a wonderful day!

woollabeast said...

Always fun to see your Primitive Gathering Shows Lori... fun times for all, looked like the vendors all done good too! Always great to gather with friends & primitive folk ~♥~ alike! Feel better soon. xo

NMK said...

Haven't seen a post from you since your nice show & just hope you & your family are ok …..