Sunday, August 11, 2019

~ New Pattern Listed ~

 Good Sunday Morning Friends & Folk!
a Sparkling Day on tap ~ 
and I cannot wait to head out to the porch to do a little bit of stitching & punching!

 I just listed my newest design, Oh My Stars! in my Etsy shop...
available both PDF & Paper and you can click on the listing above in my Etsy Pocket Shop ~


All Valdani Pearl Cotton #8 used 
{doubled in my Ultra Punch Needle with MEDIUM Tip} 

if you're looking for a great online resource for Valdani threads, 
go to 
tell them I sent you!

Hoping you all have a peaceful Sunday doing what makes you happy!!
Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

4 comments:

Saundra said...

Adorable!!!!!

denise said...

too cute!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

woollabeast said...

Absolutely ♥♥♥L-O-V-E♥♥♥ this adorable witchy design Lori! Another one on my list! btw - somehow I've lost your Blog feeds from coming to my inbox -- what can I do to get these back? Woolly hugs from your friend up Nawth! ={^-^}=