Tuesday, May 07, 2019

~ New Cross Stitch patterns Listed ~


 Now listed in our Etsy shop as paper/mailed or pdf/download patterns ~

"Samuel & Elizabeth" aka 'Sam & Libby"
 Who doesn't love Uncle Sam, or Aunt Libby?
... and who makes the dandiest apple pie in all of the USA ~ why this couple of course!

stitch count: 90 x 79
linen used: 30ct Straw from Weeks Dye Works
DMC threads: 310, 400, 420, 645, 926, 3064, 3782

model stitched using 2 strands over two threads and finished into a sawdust stuffed pillow
{our very own organic sawdust is available in our Etsy shop!}


 and ~
"My Threads are Cut"
This little gem had me on pins and needles {pun intended} while stitching it...
it is reminiscent of those wonky-bordered schoolgirl sampler of long ago that we love so much!
two tiny houses joined by a tidy little fence, a basket-ful of the words 'my threads are cut - my work is done.'

stitch count: 129 x 146
linen used: 40ct Old Farmhouse linen from Notforgotten Farm
Weeks Dye Works threads: tarragon, cognac, sand, schneckley, beige, confederate grey, molasses & havana

model stitched using 2 strands over two threads and framed under glass in a handpainted frame by yours truly {email/message me for frame availability}


 to see all of my cross stitch patterns, 
~ or to purchase these, click HERE

Kind thanks for your recent emails regarding both of these fun to stitch little designs!
{ I love them too!}
 We have also relisted our beautiful hand dyed & stained linens ~
these are being offered for Pre-Order again only.

Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

2 comments:

NMK said...

They are both so cute !!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Such sweet new stitches Lori!! I am especially fond of “My Threads Are Cut.” I love the framing too.... I am making good progress on Salem Village (well, “good” for me....I tend to stitch somewhat sporadically...) and have not given up hope that Peter might find the wood necessary for the awesome frame you used for your model of it. Happy FriYay!!! ~Robin~