Friday, April 05, 2019

~ Scissors and....Farm Shop/Studio Open ~

I have just re-listed a bunch of our most-popular specialty scissors in our Etsy Shop!

We have...

The Elusive Black Witch Scissors...perfect for the Hallowe'en Stitcher...


The Ever Popular Silver Witch Scissors... {my favorite}



the 'Rainbow Witch Scissor' ~ you know who you are ~ :)



The "Golden Rabbit' Scissor ~ with steel blades...
a favorite amongst needleworkers ~



"Rainbow Fish"..silly? yes ~ but I grew up in CT where we fished almost daily...



and...
the "Swan" ~
a very small scissor capable of being almost undetected at the airport!


If you're in the Neighborhood tomorrow, Saturday April 6th ~
come on in and take a pair fo these scissors for a test drive ~

We are OPEN 10:00 - 4:00
don't forget to bring your work in progress and come create with us!

Blessings from the Farm ~ Lori

3 comments:

Saundra said...

Can't decide 'whitch' pair of scissors is my favorite. Where the heck do you find such wonderful tools? Hmmm, bet if you told me you'd have to kill me, lol.

Doreen Frost said...

OH, I just love them all!!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

So sweet ❤️❤️❤️