Thursday, April 25, 2019

~ Preparation ~

I've been gathering some of my very favorite & special cotton fabrics
for my students that will be here on Saturday for our
 ~ Hand Stitched Doll Quilt Class ~




...it will be so much fun seeing everyone's small quilt when finished ~
can't wait to see everyone...
also, there are 2 spots open if anyone is interested in joining us!
email me: notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com or call the studio, 434.263.6508
there will be no Open Studio on Saturday, but there will be Open Studio on Friday {tomorrow}.

see ya then!
 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Lori, the first photo you posted really caught my eye. The subject matter and the lighting...peaceful scene. I thought, wouldn't that make a pretty note card. Just wanted to say.
Happy quilting to you and your lucky students :)

Jacqueline said...

Wish I lived closer...