Monday, January 23, 2017

~ Lady Bird ~

Happy  {rainy, again} Monday 
Friends & Folk

before I get to my farmchores this morning,
~ I wanted to take a moment to show you the new design for the  
Jan/Feb/Mar 2017
Little Stitches Handwork Club
{LSHC}

this one is called
"Lady Bird"
and the finish is a sawdust stuffed pincushion

I love the simplicity of this design, 
... and the neutral colors make for great year-round decorating.

the chart comes with an alphabet for you to add a personal date or initials to your finish.
Kits have begun to ship to members already and the last batch is shipping today.


if you're interested in joining the LSHC 
or renewing your membership,
please click
 


I'm working on the model for our next month's 
Primitive Punch Needle Club too!
 {{ info to join or renew click H E R E }}
 

wishing you all a day filled with many happy things!
 
Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady Bird looks very sweet! I decorate in mostly neutral colors…I find it calming and light! Btw, I got my issue of Wool Works Magazine…and there you were! What an honor...

Saundra said...

I love the look of cross stitch but that is so way too tedius for this old brain and hands. Nice design.

Unknown said...

So, I joined today because I love this lady and bird!!!! Will my receive her or will it start next month. Hopefully I will receive her. Love all your designs and your blog!!!!!