Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A little of this….

&
….a little of that ~

seems like my days are filled with just about anything lately!

Almost finished kitting the LSHC kits ~ 
...these will begin shipping on Monday, for those that have asked.

I truly appreciate the kind words regarding the delay this quarter my friends ~ 
{{ it's been a tough couple of weeks for me. }}

I'm also preparing for this coming Saturday's
~ Cross Stitch Class ~
I always look forward to seeing old friends again :)

In the evenings, I'm working on my new punch needle designs ~
this one below, is on my frame now:




a tiny little green-guy!
{think he's eaten too much candy corn again…}




...he is the 'companion' to the tiny little green-girl
that I punched a week or two ago ~

I think I'll name them
"Fricke & Fracke"

{{ they are designed to be attached to our wooden doorstop }}





don't know if I showed this to you or not,
but I like to put my magnetic needle-minder 
on the lid of my Valdani ball jar to hold my punch needle threader…
works for me!







here's the whole kit & caboodle on my sofa where I've been punching ~



I love LOVE my little spring-loaded Fiskar scissors-snips ~
... I punch with my right hand and snip with my left!
never missing a beat ;)




I should be finished with these two this evening ~




They are the perfect caretakers to my little 
"Hester" witch-kitty 
don't you think?

'Hester' is in the FABULOUS current issue of
available at newsstands or downloadable/subscription…
get yours now!


' here kitty kitty….'

Have a wonderfully creative day my sweet friends ~

~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

4 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Stop it! You are making me want to drag out my needle punch stuff! Love your designs. Hester is adorable! Hope you are feeling much better. :)

Jane said...

SWEET designs. I just finished a Black cat/Pumpkin little punch. Glad you're feeling better.
Gotta get to see you, soon!!

The Eveningstitcher said...

Glad you're feeling better, Lori...Love your new needle punch designs. Great idea with the floss threader...never even thought of that...and I'm always losing my threader (usually sitting on it). Have a wonderful day punching!!

Debora Hoffmann said...

Love the kitty and your beautiful photos! Congrats on being part of the magazine! Must admit I don't know much about this sort of needle art, but it's really lovely. Greetings from Colorado, Debora and New Avenue Crew :)