Here they are ~
the finished models for my new releases for Autumn 2014…
"Witches in the Air"
Felicia stitched this model for me,
and she used a great 'make-do' technique for piecing two pieces of linen together:
| see where the 2 linens meet? LOVE that! |
| spooky frame will be available too... |
This is
"Here Lyeth…"
| I've finished this fun little punch into a Widow's Bag to hold dried flowers & weeds ~ |
next is ~
"My Pretty"
| loverly handsome(?) flame-haired Lady with her pet cowbird {frame will be available} |
this one is called
"Pumpkin Folke"
| a sawdust & lavender filled pin keep with wool appliqué moon & jack 'o |
here is ~
"White Witch"
| another fun punch, but this one is finished into a comb-painted doorstop! {doorstops will be available} |
introducing ~
"Reginald Ravyne"
| he holds an ear of corn for his beloved ~ |
please meet ~
"Cornelia Crowe"
| she has picked a prize pumpkin to bake for her beau…. |
…the lovely couple:
| {...these will be separate patterns} with frames available…. |
Moving right along to my wool appliqué patterns….
this is called
"Moonlight Gardener"
| what's in that basket? |
and
"Sweeping Witch"
| velvet pumpkin on her dress |
and last but certainly not least ~
"Hallow Kitty"
| ...is he hiding from something? |
I will be adding the patterns and frames for all of these in my E T S Y shop today ~
my Etsy shop is temporarily closed until these get listed,
but will reopen today, so please check back a little later to purchase your items :)
I hope you enjoy these as much as I have enjoyed creating them for you!
* Blessed be *
Lori
P.S. ~ I was going to try to punch that little black jack pocket
but I don't have time to get him finished for today's pattern release ~
*sorry*