Sunday, November 10, 2013

2013 Christmas Freebie ~ My Gift to YOU!

For always being kind
and for your continued support of what we do
... here at Notforgotten Farm ~
here is a little 'something' for your hands to work on
during those cold & blustr'y days ahead...
2013 Christmas Freebie from ©Notforgotten Farm
I charted this in my palette of favorite DMC floss :
body ~ 3031
head ~ 3033
hat, pupils & teeth ~ 310
eyes ~ ecru
nose ~ 782
all berries & stripe on hat ~ 400
all stems ~ 831
darker colored leaves ~ 830
lighter colored leaves ~ 3829
...you can stitch this in whatever threads you'd like :)
I would love to see your finishes of this, so please email me at not4got@aol.com
(this isn't a challenge, so just please have fun stitching)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cleaning house today, then stitching....
I will be offering some of my finished extremely primitive finished cross stitch pieces on EBAY soon,
so if you love the look of OLD handwrought samplers, visit my auctions:
NOTFORGOTTENFARMPRIMITIVES
Happy Sunday everyone!
* Blessed be *
Lori