Thursday, August 22, 2013

More Little Loops ~

Loops, loops loops ~
pulling and poking little loops.
...cotton loops and now ~
wool loops...
I'm a little feeling loopy!
 
no, really I'm having fun!
hooked up this little guy and need to
'finish'
him now ~
 
my loops are wonky ~ like me!

love the textures and colors...

somber expression with his bottom lip pouting...
perhaps he's sad about something?

shadow play

think i'll finish him into a pillow and add some kind of fringe...
what would you suggest?

this is where i clip my works-in-progress...
((behind that curtain are bins of supplies))
 
I think I'll offer this design as a paper pattern so you can enjoy hooking him too!
 
Oh, speaking of patterns ~
I am working on a few Hallowe'en inspired punch needle patterns too..
got a few emails from folks who punch...
seems as though they felt 'left out'
and wondered if I would have any new ones ~
I'm ALWAYS happy to oblige,
... so the answer is YES!
in fact I am working on two at the moment that will fit nicely into our little wooden pinkeep base:
 
little wooden pinkeep base in our etsy shop

a glimpse of two of the soon to be released punch needle patterns...
 
Hoping that Kris (www.spruceridgestudios.com)
will share new rug hooking patterns adapted from my work for you soon, as well ~
 
Such excitement going on around here!!!!!
Thank you all who visit and keep up with me regularly...
...you all hold my heart ~
                                                                                                                                                 
Have a beautiful day my Friends ~
Lori from
Notforgotten Farm

4 comments:

Lori Ann Corelis said...

You are amazing!
I so wish I could come to your soiree!
Boo hoo!
Have a little extra fun for me!

L

Jan Conwell said...

Mr. Moon is wonderful. I don't think he looks pouty...maybe he's just thinking hard? ;~) I want to try punch needle (don't hook or punch, but I love your blog anyway.) so maybe I'll give it a try. I need another type of art supplies in my house like I need an extra nose, but oh well.

Nancy Bauer said...

OH GOODIE!! Fall punch for the little box which is holding my sunflower one right now...more fun instore for those that are punch happy :)

denise said...

he will make a perfect pillow! denise