Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Turkey Lurkey ~

November brings many things ~
crisp weather, short days & a sense of 'nesting' more ~
there's nothing I love to do more than be at home, snugged by the woodstove ~
looking through old magazines or perusing new websites!
 
November brings to us one of my favorite holidays as well...
I'm just sad that I can't be with my entire family for it.
 
the other things I love are old holiday postcards....
 
I do love the ones depicting fat, happy turkeys
that have somehow been saved once again from becoming dinner ~


this one below ~ shows a gobbler and his nutty-friend...too cute.


 
 
AND I love the sentiment of Peace & Prosperity on this one...
 
 
I know I'm thankful at the moment ~
for all of the orders you have placed for my new kits/patterns!!
WOW!!!
I am so happy that you like them
and I want you to know that they have all been shipped out today
so you can begin your holiday stitching ~
 
>>> Heartfelt Thanks <<<
 
Blessings from Notforgotten Farm...
Lori

4 comments:

Louise said...

I love old postcards! All your new designs are gorgeous:)
Blessings to you,
Louise in NC

jennifer768 said...

Beautiful old postcards!Hugs,Jen

cucki said...

aww cute postcards..i love them too.
hugs x

My Colonial Home said...

You sound so warm and cozy there Lori...I wish everyone could be near family - ours are close and we are fortunate for that.
Blessings to you and I love those old post cards too - decorating for holidays in the retro look is so fun.
Karen