Monday, December 12, 2011

A Heartfelt Thank You ~

My Thanks to all who visited my little online show last night!
your patronage & kind words fill my Heart ~

"Glad Tidings" fraktur


"Mistletoe" Bear

I will be shipping all purchases today for you ~
then I will be coming back to my lil studio to work on...
NEW CROSS STITCH PATTERNS! whooooohoooooooo!
yes,
I have mastered my new computer. I won. neener neener, neeeeener.
and I have new software that allows me to
(DEEP BREATH)
send new patterns in PDF format for you to instantly PRINT! oh YAY!!!!
no more waiting !!! less trips by me to the PO!!! more time to design!! double-YAY!

I will keep you in-the-know and up to the minute with all of this, so stay tuned!

Have a Jingle-bell, Hot coca & marshmallow kind of day!
blessings from the farm,

Lori

6 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Lori
wonderful offerings~ I had to miss it had other arrangements with family~ but oh, my some gals got some gorgeous items~
amazing talent you have my dear~
smiles
Teresa

Lori Ann Corelis said...

How wonderful Lori!!
Mistletoe is the true essence of an old "bar".
Congrats on a lovely show!!

L

cucki said...

a big congratulations for the lovely show..
(hugs)
cucki xxx

Mouse Droppings Folk Art said...

I missed out to...are you have another show soon? Love the bear and your paintings have always been one of my favorite things!!! Cheerio Susan

From Sherry's Heart said...

Y E S !!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY e-patterns!!!!!!!!
You have made The Queen happy today with this GREAT news!!!!
For YEARS I awaited this!!!!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Wonderful news. So glad to see you or hear you) so happy and back on track. That's wonderful.
I visited your show and your drawings are sooooo very pretty. I loved everyone of them.
Happy designing.
~Nan