Saturday, August 27, 2011

Uh oh....

I guess I'm in trouble...
I received a gentle reminder about me releasing the new Christmas patterns
that I said I would release this week....


I will confess,
I'm not finished with the finishing of them
(clear as mud?)
meaning, I'm not sure what I want to make them into ~
I don't particularly want to frame them both
so I have other options....
the problem is,
I have other options
and can't decide!

I will try my best to figure this dilema out,
and hopefully post this evening.

that is,
if Hurricane Irene doesn't come by for a visit
and stay too long.


I'll keep you posted.

and

my apologies to my friends who are anxiously waiting for them:
carol, audrey, betsy, donna & susan ~

:)

keep safe today, and please make sure to keep our outdoor animal friends safe too.


Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

5 comments:

cucki said...

hello my dear friend, stay safe..and you are all in my prayers and thoughts..
love you so much with my heart xx

My Colonial Home said...

Ohhhhh the pressure we put ourselves under!!!!
Relax and your friends/customers will be there in the end.

Hope you are safe from the storm!!!

Karen

TheCrankyCrow said...

Too early for Christmas anyway.... :o) Stay safe friend - my prayers and thoughts are with you and others in Irene's path....Happy Saturday....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Theresa said...

Stay safe today Lori!!!

Linda said...

I'm waiting for your new patterns too - very impatiently - LOL!

Stay safe - in the hurricane and the earthquake afterthingies!!

Linda in Northern VA (who was at the library when it happened and was a bit freaked)!