Monday, July 11, 2011

Cleaning House...

Hi Folks!
....not literally cleaning MY house today,
but cleaning up this blog a bit....


I have SO many favorite websites and blogs
that If I was to put all of them on here it would be three miles long!

So, I am opting to keep only current, active blogs on my sidebar from now on...
if your blog was removed, it isn't because i don't like you or your not my 'friend' anymore
...it's simply because I want a less-cluttered look to this blog...
thanks for understanding!

I also changed the background and my header...
it's so much more easier to read now, I think...what do you think?


So here is my little wip ~
it doesn't have a name yet, but it will be for the Loudon County Sampler Guild class
that I'll be teaching in October...



a small, simple pinkeep being of Autumn design~
all I have to do is stitche the border and do the finish...I'll show pics later on this evening.
I will be offering kits for these, so if you'd like one, please let me know ~

AND
for those that have asked for an "Iggy Update"
here he is:



he is growing into a handsome, long-tailed, spindly-legged thing!
he flies around the house, hiding and pouncing on anyone(thing) that crosses his path.
he is a bad boy. he is a good boy.
he is a little lover and a little fighter and has surely become King of this household!


(I thought the sepia toned pic of him was so pretty!)

it is SO hot here...our poor chickens are panting~

~ the katy-dids sound like they are too tired to chirp
...a s-l-o-w scratching noise they make lets you know that the day will be a hot one....

~the dogs have been under the house porch for days, only coming out for food
and a dip in the creek out back...


and I
have been here in the farmhouse,
putzing and stitching in the AC!!!


Hoping you all have a wonderful Summer day ~

(((eat more Ice Cream!!!!))))


Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

5 comments:

Diana said...

The pinkeep with the crows and pumpkin looks really cute. I'll be looking forward to seeing it finished.

Jeannine 520 said...

Aww, what a beautiful guy.

Nan said...

Your new blog design is lovely.
Can't wait to see your new pincushion design all finished. I have a "fondness" for pincushions so I'm sure this one will be on my wish list.

Patty C. said...

I like your wip !!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Like the new blog look - especially for summer - so light and airy....Iggy is a doll....love his long legs! Stay cool....It's quite cool here today! No a/c for us! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (PS - did you get my email about linen for your newest patterns?)