Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Things to come....

this is a portion of my 'Cross Eyed Cat' sampler...
it is framed and finished!

it will be released along with my other Hallowe'en/Witchy inspired designs soon!


I am working on the Witches Garden day & night, and Miss Felicia is now working on
Salem Village....




I'm hoping to release all three by the end of this month,
in time for your Harvest stitching projects to begin!




don't forget to see the ad in the new Just Cross Stitch magazine for the
new Halloween Cross Stitch book due out in September....
I'm honored to be included!!
(there is a link to the book at the bottom of this page, scroll down to see it under the posts)




Hannah has 2 days left of her Junior year of High School...
I cannot believe our baby will be graduating next year!




hoping you all are enjoying your parties & picnics ~




Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

11 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Lori
Beautiful sampler!!
Oh, a Senior year coming~ full of fun~ and many memories for Hannah~ cherished days!!
smiles
Teresa

Theresa said...

Lori I can't wait to see these!!!! :0)

basketsnprims said...

Lori, can't wait for the new releases. Wow, our children grow up so fast, don't they? You will have a busy year ahead of you.
hugs,
pam

Carrie P. said...

Lovely sampler and congrats on the new publication.

primjillie said...

Your samplers look delightful! I especially love your Halloween pieces. Now if I could only finish all the patterns I've bought. Maybe when I retire!

Joy said...

Can't wait for "Witches Garden"!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi,Lori...the colors and linen are very soft and pretty. I really
like how you "age" the pieces. It
has been 4 years already that I
was preparing myself for my Ashley's
graduation from high school.
I cried like a fool. How is Iggy?
Warm Regards,
Susan B.,Western MA

TheCrankyCrow said...

Holy Halloween Cats!! I didn't know there were three of these wonderful pieces in the works!!! Now what am I to do!!! Can't wait! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Halloween is my favorite. Can't wait to see these.
Prim Blessings
Robin

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

My needle and thread is ready!! ~Kriss~

karin said...

These are lovely!!!
can't wait until they come out for sale???
Karin :)
in NY