Thursday, March 24, 2011

As promised...NEW Designs!!!


Finished!


here is
"Coxcomb & Tulip"
punch needle pattern


finished size is approx. 5" x 8"
and is a nice tombstone shape.


pattern is $8.00 + shipping



~AND~

here are
"Farmer & Wife"
punch needle patterns



Farmer has a raw sheeps wool beard that you can glue or needlefelt on
...measures approx. 5" x 7"

Wife is pleasingly plump and measures approx. 6" x 8"
I've chosen to mount mine to those antique children's rake heads...
(& I LOVE HOW THEY LOOK!!! so Folky!!)
you can find them on etsy, or use your imagination
and mount yours to an old basket, feedsack or wreath

you 'll receive both designs in one pattern
dual pattern is $12.00 + shipping


If you'd like to place an order,
...please email me at not4gopt@aol.com
and I'll total you up...
(: I happily combine shipping charges on both patterns for an additional 2.50 :)

these will debut in person at the VA Rugfest on Saturday!!

and I will ship starting monday when the dust settles around here!

tomorrow is set-up for the show, so you might not get an answer back from me
right away if you do place an order, but I will answer all emails asap!



...thanks Friends!!

Blessings from the Farm...

Lori

3 comments:

The Cinnamon Stick said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the rake heads as frames - very clever indeed - wish I could come to the Rugfest!!

Linda said...

Those are great! Love your work. Linda, thepinkeep.blogspot.com

primitivebettys said...

Wonderful Lori! :)