Saturday, February 19, 2011

They're Here !

....okeedokee....
~ FINALLY~
here are my finished models for the new designs ~
"Feeding the Chickens"
punch needle pattern ~ $10.00
finished size (without wool edges) approx 5" x 8"


"Peppermint Tulips"
punch needle pattern ~ $10.00
finished size approx. 5" x 5 3/4"
&

"A Plump Wife"
cross stitch pattern ~ $10.00
stitch count: 200w x 197h


available for purchase NOW!
you can email me at not4got@aol.com to place your order...
I will gladly combine shipping on all orders
(please wait to pay until I've gotten back to you with your total)

OR
you can purchase from
www.notforgottenfarm.etsy.com
or www.picturetrail.com/notforgottenfarm

now I'll be working on finished items for the shop~
think tulips, potted herbs, rabbits ~
fresh eggs & farm animals!!
(I'll show pics soon~)

...have a great weekend & enjoy the warmer temps...
perfectly windy day to fly a kite!

Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

3 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Love the projects you did!

Mavis said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the plump wife! I think I'm going to have to get back into rug hooking just so I can make this into a giant pillow!

~Primitiveglory

Behind My Picket Fence said...

What a great blog! Glad I found you. I also like to work with wool and love what you've done.