Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh What Fun !


Felicia & I had a FUN day ~
we dragged out all of our trims, fabric & doo-dads...
and loaded up my dining room table with buttons, glue & old hardware.
here she is taking a snap of me, taking a snap of her
(I'm sure it will be posted on her blog soon of not already)


you can tell by the mess....
...um I mean organized chaos
that we were deep in our creativity!




~ and here are some of the lovelies I created:
a smal box to hold tokens...


another box, but long and narrow, with old hardware...

a sweet heart pinkeep with antique tin-type:

and a larger pillow with old buttons and lace ~

I'll be adding these to my etsy shop this weekend, and have more to come...
Look for Felicia's pretties on her blog too!
(www.bluemartinhouse.blogspot.com)

Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

6 comments:

Larkrise garden girl said...

I love the pictures! Everything turned out so pretty! Cheri

Unknown said...

Beautiful and what fun!!

Gayle said...

Sounds like a really fun day for you both - can you share a link for Felicia's blog?

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What fun! Love all your creations!

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Those are great! Love the long narrow box!

the striped rose said...

Very pretty! I also love the background on your blog!