Saturday, December 18, 2010

A few questions answered...

I've gotten a bunch of emails asking about my new calendar,
so I thought it would be easier to answer yor questions here....
"are the calendars glossy?"
no...they are not.
they are printed on Wausau 67lb.cardstock, in a nice Ivory color...
"is the calendar stapled?"
no.
they are hand-bound, using a spiral binding...
"are they mass produced?"
not really...
each calendar is printed out by me, here in our shop...
then hand-bound by me as well.
although I will print many, I don't consider them being
'mass produced'
"are the drawings recent or from your collection?"
each drawing is one that I purposely drew for this calendar in 2006,
but chose not to release it at that time,
so you will see my signature and the year 2006
on each drawing....
"will you be offering your calendars wholesale to shop owners?
yes!...just email me at not4got@aol.com for a price quote.
I hope this helps answer some of your questions~
I'm always pleased to hear your comments too,
either here on this blog or via email...
and I would like to thank all of you who have already ordered your calendars!!
they will ship out this coming week ~
~ Lori ~

No comments: