Wednesday, November 10, 2010

...the last one ~

...Hi Folks!
here's the last of my new designs for this year...
this is
"NICK"
a simple, but folky design~

Felicia has done a fantastic job on all my models and this one is no exception....
Unfortunately, my laser printer is down (again) and I can't print yet.
I'm waiting for the repair man to come as we speak...
actually, I don't want this printeranymore...it has been nothing but trouble for months..
keeps jamming, poor quality, you-name-it.
SOOooo..tomorrow's post will have all three new designs,
with the measurements and stitch count and such...
so watch for the release in the morning~
in the meantime, I'm painting, stitching, cleaning & cooking...
Hope you are all enjoying your day!!!
Blessings from the Farm,
Lori

5 comments:

JOLENE said...

Love, love, love this ST, Nick. Can't wait to get my hands on this one! Smiles...

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I love the St Nick !!!

primitivebettys said...

I love him, Lori! :)

Penny said...

Oh my --- the St. Nick is wonderful -- I must add him to the seemingly endless pile of patterns I have to stitch up for the holidays!! I'm stitching away....!

Katie said...

What a fabulous, old wordly st Nick. you have so many wonderful Christmas things on your blog.