Saturday, August 07, 2010

A Banner Day!!

Our monthly hook-in here at the shop was a nice one today...
Jane, Rachel & Joan came by for a visit...
Jane, below...
brought with her 3 BOO-tiful hooked
Hallowe'en Banners for show'n tell....

the one above, she calls "Bats & Cats"...


I think this one is called Tricks & Treats?
(Joan bought this one from Jane on-the-spot!!)

and this one is Pumpkins & Crows...

I love them all!!!
I suggested to Jane that she create a blog,
... so she can 'show off' her hookings and punchings.

I promise to help you Jane, just let me know when!!!

A little bit cooler today (thank the stars)...

I have had houseguests
(in-laws)
here since last Tuesday,...and it has been SO hot...
I'll bet they never want to come back down South again!!

Tomorrwow Pete & I will be heading out to Robin & Lee's house, then shop~
to load up goodes for the shop here...

I'll try to take pics of us moving her HUMONGOUS front counter...
if it doesn't kill us first!
I'm sure it will be like a scene from I Love Lucy....

Have a relaxing Weekend!!

Blessings from the Farm,
Lori

4 comments:

janeu729 said...

Lori, thanks so much for my "fame " on your blog, today. Your encouragement has made it all possible. It was so nice to be a part of such a nice group of hookers! Thanks, too, to Joan for the purchase of my banner.
I'll be hookin' up some more!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

um yeah she needs to create a blog..so we can buy her wonderful things..:) thanks for sharing;)

Myriam said...

Joli! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Lori Hi. How are the peacocks and any news on your little baby opposums? I loved that story.