Saturday, November 07, 2009

{ New Rug Hooking Patterns and other stuff ! }


Hi Folks!
I received an email from Kris at http://www.spruceridgestudios.com/,
she will be putting my two new Christmas prints,
onto linen for your primitive rug hooking pleasure!
you can go check out her sight (link above) to see when they will be released,
and her email address is on there too....

My Thanks to all of you who inquired about the designs
being adapted for rug hooking...
Kris does a SUPER job at adapting my designs for me,
and it is a pleasure to work with her...

~and~
my *NEW* punch needle pattern will be listed this afternoon...
it is called
"Merry Stockings"
and will include a banner for you to punch and decorate a twig wreath,
along with a couple other patterns for my super folk-y stockings, that you can turn into ornaments and decorate the very same wreath, OR make them into little 'pockets' to
hold fresh greenery, cinnamon sticks or even a special little present....
I will also post it here this aft, as soon as I have the pattern packets ready to be printed.

Other than that,
my day will be filled with UNdecorating this shop for Hallow's Eve,
and getting the tables & cupboards ready
to be laden with all kinds of primitive Yuletide Goodies....

I will not be decorating the shop until late November,
and we'll be closed on November 27th and 28th in preperation for our
Open House here in the shop on December 5th...

Don't forget too, that on Friday, November 13th,
http://www.spookytimejingles.com/
will have their holiday update
and you can find a really cool folk art painting
that I'll be offering on my christmas page there...
...the artists on STJ are spectaular, & I'm humbled to be among them!!!

lastly, as we begin to ready the house & pantry for Thanksgiving,
remember that it is the little, simple things that count...
a kiss from a child, someone who offers to help with the dishes,
a rub from our favorite fur-friend....
and of course, the kindness of our Friends
~ these are the things to be Thankful for.

Blessed be,
Lori

No comments: