I'm just in a silly mood!
thought I'd share with you these three photos of my latest
Halloween Cross Stitch designs
all finished up!
...sometimes I go months before actually putting the 'finishing touches' to a completed design
(I know all you stitcher's and/or designers out there can relate! c'mon, admit it!)
Here's The Goodwitch Sampler:
...made into a pillow, rag stuffed, I backed it with a piece of
orange/black plaid wool
& added two-toned tassels
with rusty pins and jingler bells to the corners...
Here is Skeleton Keys:

yep, another pillow!...this one is backed with cotton flannel in
brown/black/beige/mustard, rag stuffed...
now, mind you, I'm no seamstress...but I thought I'd try my hand at a ruffled
edging on this one...came out ALL wonky, so I trimmed the ruffles off with pinking shears and I LOVE the short, scrappy look it has now! ha!
and here is Hallow's Nigh, my favorite...

I simply sashed the edges with two different cotton prints,
and backed it with a piece of osnaburg...
Little pins & jingler bells on the corners of this one too!
(the poem is an original poem by me!)
So, there ya have it pholks, glad I finally phinished these!
let me know how you like them, and hey, thanks phor putting up with my zonkiness!!
Blessed be!
Lori
Hi Lori~I've just found your blog and your wonderful patterns~I love them all! You are so talented! I love to stitch too..I'm looking for your Harvest Tyme Booklet...do you have any ideas where I could possibly find it? I understand this is an older pattern? I am definitely going to purchase some of your new ones too! It's difficult to choose...they are all so wonderful! Kind regards~Kathy
ReplyDeleteLove your new designs, Lori...I hope you are going to bring them with you to Northville in the fall!
ReplyDeleteBobbie
Lori, I love your Hallow's poem. It is darling. I just found your site & tickled to see it!
ReplyDeletesmiles, alice
Just love your design. It's really a work of art. Oh! Really enjoyed reading your silly mood words...thought it was a nice touch!
ReplyDeleteLove your designs, poem and zonkiness!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Work! They would all look perfect in a Witch's house in Salem!
ReplyDeleteI love how these turned out. I'm so glas I got ALL 3 patterns! Now I have to get to stitching them.
ReplyDeleteJudy
They are all, each and every one, just awesome, Lori! But.... one must always have a favorite and the last one, with the verse and little owl are really calling me. Terrific!
ReplyDeleteI think halloween nigh is my favorite too, they all look great though!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so awesome!!
ReplyDelete