Sunday, February 15, 2009

General Information ~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah & I drove into Lynchburg this past weekend, to do some window shopping,
...visit a couple of shops, museums and the local marketplace...

We also had a chance to walk along the James River,
where I found tons of broken Coca Cola bottles
from the nearby defunct Lynchburg bottling plant...
(see picture above)...
the green glass is chunky & worn smooth
by the many years spent laying in the river...

I collected enough to fill up a jar
and placed it in my studio window
so the light will refract through it,
....forever reminding me of the time spent with my sweet daughter
on a beautiful winter's day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be listing this sweet little Peony Pinkeep on my ebay auctions
in a little while, so go take a peek if you'd like!
~~~~~~~~~~~
~ALSO~

I wanted to let you all know about some upcoming shows that
Notforgotten Farm
will be participating in ~
The first show is the

Pharsalia Folk Life Festival

(http://www.pharsaliaevents.com/)
held on May 30 & 31, 2009
10:00-5:00

I will be there dressed in my colonial clothing, demonstrating hooking & needle punch...
I'll also have a bunch of finished Springtyme Goodes for your to purchase!!


~AND~

Ghoultide Gathering
...a Hallowe'en Artist Spectaular
held on Saturday, October 3rd
(my wedding anniversary!!) 2009
9:00-2:00

I am thrilled and honored to be a part of this fine venue for Hallowe'en Folk Artists!!!
It's in Michigan, and I've never been to Michigan, so this will be so much FUN!

I'll be stitching & punching & hooking my fingers off for these two shows, for sure!!!

If you get a chance, visit the links to these two shows ...and even better,
why not come visit with me at them!!!
::::~::::~::::~::::

Okeedokee,...I'm off here for now...I have to get to work!
Live Creatively, my Friends~


~Lori~

No comments: