Saturday, January 03, 2009

Viola's Tea Apron...


Felicia just finished this pattern for a beautiful fancy-apron...
it reminds me of a farmwife's "fancy" apron...one that she would only wear on special occasions...

(oh I wish my waist were as skinny as Lou-Lou's, our ever-happy-to-oblige dress form...)

Felicia designed & stitched it up using vintage fabrics & rick-rack,
but you can find plenty of repro 40's -50's
fabric and trims at your local fabric shop.
(we also carry some here!)

The pattern also includes a wonderful recipe for
Tangerine Chiffon Pie
yummm
(and now you know why my waist doesn't mimic Lou-Lou's!!!!!)
What a Sweet way to pass your dreary winter days,
by making this apron,
then wear it for your guests
while serving up a dainty slice of the pie..
"...tea anyone??"
(pattern is $8.00)
and you can email me at not4got@aol.com
if you'd like to order~

1 comment:

Julie said...

That apron is absolutely gorgeous!!!