Friday, December 26, 2008

just a note...


Popping in to say hello & remind you that we will re-open the shop on Friday January 2nd~


Felicia & I will be arranging the shop to get ready for the upcoming classes...more repro quilt fabrics will be arriving, and I'll be installing better lighting in the shop so we can see better!!


Quilt & needlework pattern models, as well as class models are being made up & will be posted here soon...


I'll pop in as I can...can't wait for the New Year!!
Woohoo!!!!!


Blessed be, Friends...
Lori

3 comments:

kelley said...

Lori...What is this torture you have going on...all those perfectly heart stopping prim samplers on the right of your blog...and no patterns...say it isn't so ! LOL...wishing you all the best of health and happiness in 2009...may all the joy you spread with your spirit and creativity return to you a hundred fold...

Sherry said...

I can't wait to see what you will have to show us, Lori! Those patterns are the side are wonderful and the quips underneath could make their own samplers!

Have a wonderful New Year!

Lori said...

That's exactly what I thought too as I read them Sherry! Did you write them Lori? I'd love to stitch them! :)