Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Designs are released!!!

Hi Folks! Happy Saturday to ya~

wanted to share with you my newest designs!!

"Trick or Treat" notecards set of 6 (same design) + envelopes
10.00 per set (5" x 7")

"Smell my Feet" notecard set of 6 (same design) + envelopes
10.00 per set (5" x 7")


"Black Cat Society" needlepunch pattern ~ 8.00 ea.
4" x 6 1/2" finished~


"Binx" needlepunch pattern ~ 8.00 ea.
4 1/2" round when finished


If you're intersted in purchasing, just email me at not4got@aol.com... wholesale inquiries are always welcome too!!!

please let me know what you all think!!!!!



3 comments:

From Sherry's Heart said...

I LOVE ALL THE NEW DESIGNS PINKY!!!!
The cards are sooooo cute!!!!! A little different than the others,but a REALLY COOL different!!!!! And I see it in the neat new patterns too!!! Especially the party time cats!!!
And Pinky comes shinin' through!!!!

The Queen

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LOVE the new card designs Lori! :)

Spooky CK

Anonymous said...

love them Lori...so refreshing!!!