Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Sweet Girl ~

I cannot believe that my little girl is growing up so very fast...
Hannah started high School this past monday...how did that happen????
*BLINK*
She has always been my joy & my life, and continues to fill my heart everyday with her laughter, sense of humor & compassion and empathy for all living things...

When she was 2 years old, she ate the candles off of her birthday cake...
and every year since, as we celebrate, we remind her not to do that again!!!

LOL!!!!

She is Musical, Lyrical, Artistic and Magical...

She is Beautiful, Softspoken, Headstrong and Fiercely Independent.

No wall-flower here, folks...

I watch her grow into a young woman with teary eyes...not from sadness, but with pride from knowing that she will make a difference...somehow.

We Love you Hannah,
Thank You for filling Mom and Dad's life with your love & light!!!

and CONGRATULATIONS on your new journey in High School!!!!!

2 comments:

ihook2 said...

Lori-
The day my friend and I were at your shop, your Hannah and your husband came in. (that was a year ago this past March) Your Hannah has certainly grown into a beautiful young woman. I'm sure you and your husband are very proud of her.
Pam - DE

Kelly Fillion said...

Awww, she is so sweet. I know what you mean where does the time go....my daughter is 5 and I try to make time stand still to savor the moments! They do grow up fast but I think we all still see the little shinning spirit inside.
Blessed Be
Kelly