Wednesday, May 23, 2018

~ I'm Finished! ~


Hello Friends & Folk!

I have been away from my blog for a few days, finishing up things for our new release and getting prepared for the PSS Retreat & Merchant Mall June 1st & 2nd...

Remember 'Feeding the Bees'?
well here she is, all tucked into a fabulous frame that Peter & I made for her...


like all of our wooden products,
they are made from our very own farm-grown trees and home-milled wood ~

{{ I added a couple of honeybees to my comb-painted and severely distressed finish! }}


and I'm sure you have seen my 'When Pigs Fly!' design, 
~ but now these two are captured in a frame as well ~

tiny gold-leaf painted stars are sprinkled about for just a little more charm...




my little 'Stitching Witch' is in her frame, 
simply painted and made to look old & farmhouse-y ;)
 



and here is 'Tiny Little Stitches' ~
left in her antique hoop and hung with a ribbon.
just plain sweet...
 

but here is another new one for you ~
'Rest Thy Scissors' ~ 

Peter has made an exquisite little wooden 'bed' 
~ with headstone shaped top just for this design...




I have painted it black and added a few scallops rendered in gold-leaf paint...
simple and witchy fun!!
 



 The patterns for the new designs above,
will be released at the PSS Merchant Mall on June 1st & 2nd...
after that they will be available in our Etsy shop.

The frames & Scissors Rest box will also be available in our Etsy shop:)

Much to do before we leave for PA in just one week!
Can't wait to see everyone again :)


Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! What perfectly marvelous handmade and handprinted frames for your beautiful works. That little "Rest Thy Scissors" is perfection (do you two sit down and plan it all out together?!). Amazing.

Patti said...

Oh Dear! I absolutely adore "Feed the Bees" complete with frame and the Scissor Rest Bed and design! Can't wait for your return so I can put in my order...
Blessings, Patti

NMK said...

Everything looks Great !!! Good luck at your show !!!!

LaNelle said...

Just fabulous Lori! You & Peter make a great pair....♥️ Have a spectacular time at PSS....many blessings

elaine allerton said...

Love them all!!
So perfect!
Have a wonderful time,,,
Thanks for sharing,,,

Anonymous said...

GREAT Look.Love all.Greetings from Louise D in Sweden

V DeCuyper said...

Wow... these are all great designs, Lori! and love the frames and "bed"! Have fun at your show!

Rugs and Pugs said...

I LOVE your frames!!!