Tuesday, March 20, 2018

~ SpRiNg! ~



 Happy Spring to all of my peeps!

just a few snaps of things I like ~
gleaned from around the web...

I would eat all of these;
~ but aren't they pretty? 


 think I'll use this chart below
~ as inspiration for some wool dyeing soon...



anything encased in glass is more beautiful to me....


Happy Spring! Happy Ostara!!
 


...think I'll get out my watercolors this afternoon and paint something Spring-y....
isn't this sweet? (no, not mine)....

but THIS crazy one below is mine!
this is the last watercolor I did, probably 3 months ago...
who knew opossum-girls enjoyed knitting so much?
;)
 

Have a beautifully creative SPRING day my sweet friends!!!!
 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring, Lori! And what a glorious day it is where I live! Hope the sun is shining for you, too...but, if cloudy, your spring watercolors will surely bring more light...Happy painting!

littlemancat said...

It's snowing here - northern Chester county in PA - again! Sigh...
I love your possum girl! And the eggs! My mother did the onion skin eggs and they were so beautiful. I've done the red cabbage - mine are less the aqua color shown here and more of a lovely denim blue. The longer they stay in their dye bath, the prettier.
Mary

Cheryl R said...

All so lovely, Happy Spring to everyone

Janice said...

Love the possum girl; might you do a cross stitch version? Is there snow in your forecast? If so, I hope not so much to ruin your spring visions!

Jane said...

What a sweet possum!! I've rescued the daffodils and filled the bird feeders. Bring on the snow tomorrow - a good day for hookin'!!

PattiCakes said...

I ❤️ all your pics of spring! Happy Spring to you and your family❣️

elaine allerton said...

Love ur drawings,,,, very much,,,
Hope u feel better,,, yikes,, lots of bugs going around , still,,, winter hangs on ,, but ur pics look so springy,,,,
Take care,,,