Thursday, December 14, 2017

~ So Proud ~


 Hello Friends & Folk!
and a happy Thursday eve to you all ~

I mostly never post in the evening-time, but...
I am over the moon excited to tell you how very well received our Stitcher's Tray has been ~ 
not only super-sales on Etsy, but numerous custom orders, shop orders, special orders 
~ and most-recently orders specifically for needlework classes from top designers!

Please allow me to gush for a bit, 
~ the hard work of my hubby and his apprentice Chris needs to be acknowledged:
As well as a special recognition to dear Joan for mentioning this idea to us ~

When we decided to go ahead and release this handy little thing,
we had no idea just how practical it was...
not just for stitchers but anyone who needs a surface to use while sitting in a chair/sofa!

we initially designed it for use as a place to park needles {hence the magnet} scissors, 
thread and what-nots related to stitching...
BUT we are receiving so many photos from customers showing how they are using our tray ~
for reading, snacks, hobby's and even painting their nails!

We have been told that it is a perfect thing for cross word puzzles, holding a cup of tea, 
even holding an iPad or tablet ~ all in the comfort of your easy chair or sofa....


shown in original style in barn red paint



perfect to hold your mug of hot cocoa and bowl of buttered popcorn ~
or that novel that you're reading!

I know it has saved me from fishing down into the cushions for my scissors more than once ~
shown in stained finish, with our Sit 'n Stitch Hoop Stand©




I would like to share with you some feedback of our Happy Customers:

"This {tray} was the main reason for placing an order with Lori. I am looking forward to using it and the other items I purchased. The items were received in the amount of time specified. I will definitely purchase from Not Forgotten Farms again. " 

"This {tray} has already become one of my favorite sewing accessories! What a great idea!"

"Absolutely perfect, high quality tray!! I️  took it with me on vacation, 
 just in case there was no side table to work from, and I’m glad I️  did! 
The space is perfect, and I️  would highly recommend it to any stitcher. Super fast shipping too!"

"Very well made. Love the color and it is the perfect size for my sofa."

"Neat idea. all your stitching needs right by your side. 
 no stretching for something, it's right where you need it."

 "Fast shipping.... exceptional craftsmanship.... works perfectly.... thanks so very much! "

"The tray is fabulous. Every stitcher should have one !"

"I love this item -
 it is so handy and since my sewing area isn't that roomy, this makes up for it. Thank you so much."

 "I LOVE THIS!!! I am creating a cross stitch retreat around it, in St. Augustine, Florida for 2018! Still Stitching, Susan"

"Love this item. It is the second one I ordered." 


"Excellent craftsmanship and very fast shipping."

OK ok.....
there are many more testimonials and we are so very THANKFUL for them all!
We want to Thank each and every one of you for your kind words, and support this past year ~
it means the world to us...this is our sole-way of earning an income, so please know that each order, big or small helps to pay bills, feed us and our rescued animal-friends 
and keeps us creating new things for you ~

with deep gratitude and love,
Peter & Lori

p.s. if you want to place your order for a Stitcher's Tray, 

or any other item from our Etsy shop and have it delivered to you before Christmas, NOW is the time to do that! 
We will not be able to guarantee Christmas Shipping if orders are placed after tomorrow,
 December 15th.

Thank you Kindly for Understanding ~

Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Double wow. Congratulations, Notforgotten Team!!!!

Jaja said...

Congrats on such a super item. Lori you shine like the star you are my dear. Much Love! Jaja

Connie Bechtold said...

I love my tray and am so glad I bought one. Hoping to get my special tray that I asked for from you soon:)

Unknown said...

I just visited your Etsy shop! Wow! Such beautiful items!!!

elaine allerton said...

Thats just wonderful, lori!
So happy for u all, ,,
happy holidays to you and ur hubby,,,, you work so hard!

Fran said...

Congratulations Lori & Peter. It is a wonderful item.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Cheryl R said...

You are truly blessed to live your dream and let the rest if us enjoy your talents and beautiful creations.

Christmas Blessings to your family.

Susie H said...

Hip! Hip! Hooray! Your hard work has paid off!!!! Acknowledgement is so rewarding!

jenclair said...

What a handy item! Convenient and attractive--love it!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
You and Peter are such a talented couple and I am so very happy for your great success!! You certainly deserve it!!! That tray is definitely on my "want" list!!! Wishing you and your family a Most Blessed Christmas!!
Christmas Hugs~
Julie

Jo Ann said...

Way to go ! Hard work always pays off. Keep it going ~ for all of us!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

NMK said...

Congratulations !!! You are both so talented and hard working , always coming up with new ideas isn't easy. A nice way to end the year with such a special useful ,handy item that everyone loves !!! Have a Wonderful Christmas Season !!!!

Seven Gables Designs said...

Well deserved congratulations. Always so nice to know that your work is much appreciated. Merry Christmas from Maine!

woollabeast said...

CONGRATS you two worker bees...well deserved!! And, this tray is definitely on my **Wish List** once I get the right stitching chair to mount it to! ;) Been wanting to wish you all a very SPECIAL, *Peace-Filled* & *Joyeux Noel* ~~ can't believe another year is almost ready to roll around again! ♥ Hugs from your woolly friend up Nawth, ~Diane

Farm Girl said...

I think mine is wrapped under the tree. It was the first thing I wanted for Christmas this year. I am so excited. I know I will love it.
I will let you know, how wonderful it is when I get to put it on my chair and won't loose all of my needles,thread and scissors any more.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Krissy B. said...

I can not imagine how I did without it. I love it and it goes everywhere with me. Mark keeps telling me to order one that can stay in the car and it's on my ever growing looooong list of goodies from your shop. I should have one in every room.