Thursday, December 07, 2017

~ The Christmas Donkey ~


Ever-inspired by my surroundings...
my paintbrush captures what I see 
and brings to life my farm-friends in caricature ~
 

 this design will be our own personal Christmas card this year...
a mix-up of our beloved Pinocchio and Daisy ~

and now to get them in the mail pronto!

and don't forget!
our little Needlework Shop here at the Farm will be 
OPEN Today from 10:00 - 3:00
as we continue our
~ Holiday Open House Week ~


we will also be open Friday & Saturday 10:00 - 3:00 
for your relaxed shopping pleasure ~ we love to have your company!

Have a beautifully creative December Day my sweet Friends...

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the donkey!!! They are such sweet and humble creatures! Right now the ornament that I am stitching for my littlest grandson is a Christmas donkey...

You have a marvelously creative December Day, too, Lori!

elaine allerton said...

Sweet ,,, going to be great christmas cards,,,,
Thanks for sharing,,,

Candee said...

Such lucky folks on your Christmas card list. My heart swells seeing that sweet donkey.