Friday, April 21, 2017

~ Short & Sweet & Soggy too ~

 Just a quick
H E L L O friends & folk....
~ before I head out the door and into the rain.

much to do today, 
shipping orders, grocery shopping
and if I can fit it in ~ a trip to the salon for a {much-needed} pedicure.

Here are the few little watercolors I managed to paint yesterday,
and I will get back to my brush later this afternoon.

just
simple & folky & primsical
:)


These will be made into blank notecards and available soon ~

 'Pin Me'


 'Sampler Garden'

 &
 'Needle Pulling Thread'

Hope you like them!
 
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
AND
in lieu of the impending heavy rains & strong winds
 in the forecast for tomorrow {Saturday}
our 
FARM SHOP 
will be 
CLOSED Saturday April 22nd
 sorry for any inconvenience my friends.
** please note that we do have friendly but rambunctious dogs  ~
and if the sign at the end of our driveway reads closed, the dogs will not be tied up, 
... and they will be so happy to see you ~ that they may jump on your vehicle!!
Now, we don't want that to happen ~ 
so kindly refrain from coming down our drive if our sign says shop is closed.
 
If you would like to schedule a visit to our Farm Shop on a day that we aren't usually open, 
please call us at 434-263-6508 or email me at notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com.
We are always happy to make time for you if you cannot come out on a regular Saturday.
 
Thanks for understanding my Friends

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

10 comments:

Winnie said...

Lori, those water colors are really nice and I love the needle and thread ideas too. Enjoy your rainy weekend coming up. Sometimes a pot of hot soup and bread makes for a cozy place to just enjoy the rain and get some projects completed. Take care!

Blaine said...

I wanted to come shopping so bad 😜
Have a good weekend! I will make it one day.

Anonymous said...

I love the folkiness of your designs, Lori! Watercolors are a lovely medium...

Three Sheep Studio said...

The details in your watercolorings is amazing. Beautiful workmanship !
Rose

NMK said...

Love each note card ....so neat !!!

Cheryl R said...

You are such a talented person, love the softness of watercolors,
love the sweet designs too.

Marcia said...

Lori I love the subdued water colors. They will be beautiful cards.
Pouring here too and will continue for the weekend. Good days for a nice thick stew!

Saundra said...

Beautiful cards and your water color style is envious.

village folk art said...

Great water color cards. Just keep dry and safe. I enjoy visiting.
Barb

elaine allerton said...

Beautiful cards, lori!! Wow,,, what talent,,, love ur artwork, mats, punches, etc,,, ave a wonderful weekend, ,,