Tuesday, October 11, 2016

~ An Offering of Finished Goods for Sale ~

 Hello Friends & Folk!
oh but it is so good to be back home again...
I enjoyed a loverly visit with family in Connecticut this past week ~

I enjoy driving up north from Virginia, 
 through West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, 
crossing into New Jersey & New York and finally into Connecticut especially in October...
it gives me an opportunity to view a microcosm of Autumn in a gradual way;
each state becoming more colorful as I pass through them.

but my color palette is also changing,
 as I turn my focus onto Yuletide and Winter designs ~
{{{ more on them in a future posting :) }}}
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
I have decided to add a new page on my blog here...
it is titled "FINISHED GOODS for SALE" and the link can be found over there to your right,
on my sidebar, under my 'links' list.

or, you can click HERE to visit the page.

I have four small wool & cloth finished framed applique pieces available.
once gone they're gone....and I will mark them sold as they go ~
 so please do take a look if you're interested...
Oh! and with free shipping too!
(((shipping to USA only please.)))



 I'll be back tomorrow to share some things I've been working on while in CT...
have a beautiful day my friends!!


~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Lori! So glad your trip and visit were beautiful, all around. And here you come back, with goodies to go! All of them, so cute. Can't wait to hear more about your trip and what's cookin' for Christmas and Yule Time!

elaine allerton said...

Glad u enjoyed ur holiday! Perfect time to travel,,,,,
Love your fall pics for sale,,,,,
Take care,,,,