Sunday, March 29, 2015

"I Stitch…"

I posted these snaps on the PSS FB group page yesterday,
showing a new finish for a little idea I had ~

this is a cross stitched cuff bracelet…
the name of the design is "I Stitch…"



I stitched it onto 30ct Parchment Linen from Weeks Dye Works
using ons strand of floss over two threads of linen
in DMC colors 831 & 3858…




when finished I backed it with a brown/cream calico cotton fabric ~




…then I stitched tiny black seed beads along the two longer sides ~




it reads:
"I Stitch, Therefore I Am Remembered."

This will be a new pattern that I'll be taking along with me to the 
PSS Retreat Merchant Mall
May 1 & 2
in Williamsburg, VA ~

It will be available for everyone in my Etsy shop too !!

the next few designs that I'll be making will be coming along with me to the 
Virginia Rug Fest on April 18th
so I'll be sharing some finishes for punch needle & wool appliqué, and perhaps a small hooked project or two :)




~ and ~
I am inviting you to become a member of

a new Facebook group I've created 
...for those that want to share their finishes of my patterns 
for cross stitch, punch needle, wool appliqué, & embroidery ~

Once you're approved as a member, 
you can then upload photos of your finishes of a NFF design
for other group members to see
it is a closed group & I am taking membership requests now :)

xXxXxXXXxXxXxXxXXXxXxXx

Well, the sun is shining, but it is cold this morning ~
there was a very hard frost last night and we woke to chilly temps.
Hoping that the sun will warm things enough so I can hang out some fresh laundry!


...Let the SPRING CLEANING begin!


~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

9 comments:

denise said...

sign me up! I'm working on Sailing Away for my grandaughter.

diamondc said...

Lovely bracelet, I do not do facebook.
Good luck to you
Good luck

Catherine

Unknown said...

Simply a great idea!!!

Susan said...

What a darling bracelet. Makes me wish I did needlepoint.

Ronda said...

What a sweet idea Lori!...I love it! Excited for your new group too!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a great way to finish a piece of cross stitch! Best wishes to you on your new FB group! Will you still post finishes on your Notforgotten Farm Finishes blog for those of us who don't do FB?

Robin in Virginia

Kathy Barrick said...

Your creativity has no bounds! Your bracelet is absolutely wonderful and totally brilliant!!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Wonderful bracelet, you clever girl! I don't do FB either, but hope to see some of the finishes...somewhere.
Robyn

giaonhan247 said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay.