*

~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo to visit and see more ~


Our Needlework Shop here at the Farm is CLOSED until Septemebr 16th ~ when we will reopen for our 9th annual Gathering of Primitive Friends Show! {our ETSY Shop is always OPEN}

Saturday, January 17, 2015

I listed something on Ebay!

oh yes I did ~
here's the link if you're interested in taking a peek or perhaps bidding:




I'm hoping to begin listing more items now ~ 
some handmade items, some items from my 'collections'...

I've added a link on my sidebar to take you to my auctions too :)

have fun!

~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

6 comments:

kelley said...

fabulous...love how old and worn it looks...perfection!

Dogwood Farm ~ Louise Tietjen said...

I love your mat, Lori!!!
xo

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Beautiful! As always! You keep me keen to see what you are designing everyday! Do you ever take a day off to rest.? Have a great weekend Lori .
Hugs. Marg.

Rori said...

Golly...love the mat and "Yep," I am watching it! The red border on your listing is so eye-catching and reflective of your branding and listing. Is it a template you have purchased? Can you please direct me to your source?

Burlap Luxe said...

Back in the 80's I was so primitive, my home was authentically primitive, although my moms house is still primitive folkart I have designed around more French flea market...I still have a couple of folkart pieces and have a strong love for it.
The heart and hand is wonderfully created a great anchor piece for that Farmhouse wall grouping.

Xx
Dore

aryh884 aryh884 said...

台中徵信社價格,出軌,工商徵信,外遇,財務公司
徵信協會 ,合法徵信社,免費法律諮詢,外遇徵兆,
台中徵信社,免費諮詢律師,法律諮詢,徵信,徵信社,抓姦,花蓮徵信社,徵信社工作
心理醫生,捉姦,新竹徵信社,徵信社收費,徵信公司
基隆徵信社,捉猴,尋人徵信社,女人徵信社,合法徵信社,外遇徵兆,法律諮詢免費
外遇搜證,徵信社推薦,尋人啟事,徵信社工作,台中徵信社,女人徵信社
蒐證,女人徵信,桃園徵信社,婚外情,法律諮詢
徵信社工作,財產徵信,第三者,尋人查址
彰化徵信社,台中徵信,免費法律諮詢,雲林徵信社工作,出軌
合法徵信社,法律諮詢,免費法律諮詢,律師,婚姻挽回,徵信社價格
台中徵信公司,通姦,離婚,婚姻,高雄徵信社
外遇解析,女人徵信社,外遇抓姦,法律諮詢服務,
免費法律諮詢,外遇蒐證

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!