Friday, December 19, 2014

Shop Open

Good CHILLY Morning!

wanted to chime in here to say that the 
~Farm Shop~
 will be OPEN today & tomorrow 
10:00 ~ 3:00

come on in for a visit & warm up a bit…
and don't forget to bring your handwork with you!

I'll be there stitching the day away both days  :)





**ALSO please note:
the Farm Shop
 will be
CLOSED
 Friday December 26th & Saturday December 27th
Friday January 2nd & Saturday January 3rd
to celebrate the Holiday with our friends & family.

We will REOPEN with regular business hours again on Friday January 9th 2015

Have a beautiful day my friends & keep warm!


* Blessed be *
 Lori

2 comments:

denise said...

wish i could stop by and brig my knitting or cross stitch

Fran said...

Lori I just love reading your stories. I just caught up with the posts I missed and read about your Christmas open house. I love the pictures of your shop. I so wish I lived closer so I could come to your classes an shop. It sounds liike you ladies have some great fun!